We do our utmost to welcome you in the best conditions, guaranteeing your safety and that of our staff. The measures are adapted to the new instructions as and when they are issued.
• Reservation is strongly recommended for all activities
• Electronic payment is preferred
• Registration of visitor details (only used for tracing purposes and destroyed after 14 days)
• Mask compulsory, except for children under 12 years of age
• Maintaining a distance of 1.5 m between people, except if they are in the same social group (family, roommates…) or for children under 12 years of age
• Hydro-alcoholic gel available
• Respect of the limitations imposed on the number of visitors
• No cloakroom available
Additional or different measures can be applied in specific cases (catering, workshops…). The public will always be warned of this.
Les Chiroux – Centre Culturel de Liège
8, Place des Carmes – 4e étage
4000 Liège – Belgium
Tel.: 04 223 19 60
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org